- Extensive experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop for producing high-quality posters, flyers and online graphics.
- Beginner-level experience with Adobe Audition in cleaning up audio and editing podcasts.
- Confident public speaker with years of experience in a professional context and an entry-level English Speaking Board qualification.
- Co-organised many successful public meetings and social events, from one-day festivals with 160+ attendees to gig nights and local pub quizzes.
- Former secretary of Stobswell Forum (2016–17), a neighbourhood representation structure within Dundee City Council, and co-founder of its now-annual Stobfest celebration.
- Former treasurer of Dundee NUJ (2016).
- Basic proficiency with the German language.
- I love going to the cinema — see my Letterboxd page — and always
buy a full season pass for my local horror film festival at Dundee Contemporary Arts.
- In my free time, I play (preferably narrative-driven, single-player) games on PC and Nintendo Switch. I've been a lifelong fan of the Zelda series.
- Every week, I give the Sunday National crossword my best shot.